Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR


Updating your Business Information

If your business is already registered and your information changes (e.g., address change, ownership change, additional tax responsibilities, new location), please contact our Central Registration Division with your Illinois Business Tax number, name, new address, phone number, and any other pertinent information. You may call us at 217 785-3707 with this information, or you may contact us via email by using the Taxpayer Answer Center. (search on "account maintenance")