Who Must Make Electronic Payments
You must make electronic payments if your annual tax liability meets or exceeds $20,000.
- $12,000 for withholding income tax
- $200,000 for individual income tax
- $200,000 for motor fuel tax
- average monthly liability of more than $1,000 for telecommunication tax
- all cigarette tax stamp payments must be made electronically
Businesses - Make your payments at our website through MyTax Illinois or by ACH Credit.
Individuals - Make your payments at our website through MyTax Illinois, WebPay, by Credit Card or by ACH Credit.