Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR



Form 1099-G reports the amount of refunds, credits, or offsets from your state income tax we paid to you in a tax year. This amount may be taxable to you. We also provided the 1099-G information to the Internal Revenue Service.

We will provide you a 1099-G if

If you meet these criteria, you will receive a 1099-G for the year in which the overpayment was refunded or applied.

Click here to look up your 1099-G on our website.