Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Tax Forms

RUT-25, RUT-25-LSE, and RUT-50

Forms RUT-25, RUT-25-LSE, and RUT-50 forms are generally obtained when you license and title your vehicle at the local driver's license facility or currency exchange. Do not make copies of the forms prior to completing. These forms have unique transaction numbers that should not be duplicated. Doing so could delay processing.

To determine the amount of tax due, refer to the RUT-25, RUT-25-LSE, or RUT-50 instructions below.

If you need to obtain the forms prior to registering the vehicle, send us an email, call our 24-hour Forms Order Line at 1 800 356-6302, or you can obtain the forms at any Secretary of State Office.